- Cancelling services anytime between booking date and 3 months prior to your wedding – No further charge, any deposits paid will be retained.
- Cancelling services within 3 months of your wedding date – 50% of the quoted balance will be required. The total cost will be determined following the trial.
- Trials are fully payable on the trial day itself with added mileage if required.
- Travel/hotel costs are additional over 20 miles of travel from my base in Tring, Hertfordshire.
- At least one Additional Artist/Assistant will be needed for bookings consisting of 6 or more services priced at request plus travel.
- A minimum spend of £300 is required for a Saturday when booking your Wedding day ( from April- Oct ) including Bride only bookings (trial not included).
- Hair and Make-Up trials are carried out at a pre-agreed location (confirmed at booking).
- Booking Deposit – a non-refundable holding deposit of £100 is required to secure your date (deducted from the final invoice)
COMPANY CANCELLATION POLICY
In the unfortunate event that I am unable to perform services on the trial date or wedding date, for any reason, including but not limited to sickness, accident, weather, etc., reasonable accommodations shall be made up to and including a full refund of retainers for services not provided.
Every effort will be made to replace the artist at short notice where possible but this can not be guaranteed and is subject to a replacement artist availability.